Eldon made the time to show up when we needed him, We loved his Home Inspection Process.
1. First he conducted his very detailed Inspection
2. Then gave us a verbal "Buyer perspective" about the overall home condition then went back over priority issues and what needed to be done in priority order.
3. He invited our questions then provided as detailed as we desired answers
4. Then he took us to the location of each issue noted to ensure we understood what he was reporting
5. He asked us what areas we would like to review with him and answered all our questions again
6. He followed up with a detailed report the same evening and again invited any questions we had
7. Finally, he made clear we were now his clients and would be pleased to answer any further questions relating to his inspection.
WHAT MORE COULD A HOME BUYER ASK?